How Will My Order Ship
We will ship your order using the fastest, safest, and most reliable method possible. Therefore, we have established strong relationships with some of the best delivery companies nationwide. Every product on our site has been carefully selected to ship by a particular shipping method in order to provide you with an optimal delivery experience. When your order ships, we will notify you via email. Included in your email will be a tracking number for your shipment. We encourage you to track your package online or on the phone with the carrier. Most companies can provide an estimated delivery date. Be sure to contact us if anything seems unusual with the progress of the shipment. You can also track your packages via Order Status. Please note we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or Military APOs.
- Small Parcel
Whenever possible we will ship smaller, lighter items via UPS, FEDEX or USPS. These companies provide the fastest and most reliable method of shipping available for many items we sell. Depending on how close you are to the shipping warehouse, your item will arrive between 1 and 6 business days (1 to 10 business days for USPS) after it leaves the warehouse. We require an adult signature for all deliveries; it is at to your discretion to have the delivery left at your doorstep. All deliveries need to be inspected.
- Truck Delivery
Many items on our website are too large and/or heavy to ship via UPS/FedEx. Truck Delivery is different than standard UPS, FedEx, or US Mail in two ways.
- Once your merchandise arrives at the delivery agents pick-up location, he/she will call you to set up a delivery appointment. Most truck delivery companies offer appointment windows (usually 2-4 hours) between 8:00am and 5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
- The products will be delivered to the driveway or curb outside of the delivery address provided upon purchase. It is the customers responsibility to transport the product(s) inside. Please make sure that you inspect the package(s) at the time of delivery. If the box has any damage, or if there is any reason you are concerned with its packaging or delivery, please write, "Product Damaged" clearly on the sheet the delivery agent asks you to sign. This simply insures that if there is any damage, it will be easy to take care of the problem, and your order will be fulfilled as soon as possible.
- White Glove Freight
Many large or fragile items will be delivered by a white glove freight carrier to ensure the safest and most convenient delivery.
- Delivery to: Inside your residence to the room you choose. This includes carrying the product up two flights of stairs from the building threshold (4-15 steps = 1 flight). If you need the product moved up additional flights, please contact us.*
- Assembly Service (up to 30 min): The shipper will unpack the product and provide light setup that requires basic tools (i.e. pieces will be screwed or bolted together, set pieces next to each other, or on top of each other).
- Packaging: The shipper will remove and dispose of all packaging.
When Will My Order Arrive
Every product on our site has an estimated Lead Time - the number of business days it takes for an item to be processed and prepared for shipment at the warehouse. To provide you with the greatest selection on the internet, we ship from warehouses all over the country. Each lead time varies based on many different factors. Some warehouses stock items that can be shipped the same day or within 24 hours. Others items require a longer time (e.g. 2-4 weeks). Each product page on our site includes the estimated Lead Time, Lead Times that are stated on the product pages represent the average time frame a manufacturer is shipping their product and are not to be taken as a guarantee. Instead, they should be used as a rough guideline for estimating the lead times.
- Small Parcel: Delivery usually takes between 1 and 6 business days (except for USPS which ships in 1-10 business days) after your order is picked up from the warehouse.
- Truck Freight: Delivery usually takes between 5 and 10 days from when your order ships. For residential deliveries, you will be contacted for an appointment as soon as your order arrives at the local terminal. For commercial deliveries, no appointment will be made.
- White Glove: Delivery usually takes between 1 and 4 weeks from the time the items leave the warehouse. Your order will travel through a nationwide network of professional moving companies who will handle your item(s) with the utmost care. You will be contacted for a delivery appointment when your order reaches the delivery agent. Although the items are handled carefully throughout transit, we require that our orders undergo a thorough inspection at the delivery agent before delivery. We take extra steps to make sure your item is delivered in perfect condition.
Items marked "Free Shipping" on the product page will ship for free with either Curbside Delivery or Small Parcel. The products will be delivered to the driveway or curb outside of the delivery address provided upon purchase. It is the customers responsibility to transport the products inside. "Free Shipping" specials are only valid for addresses in the Continental United States.
Delivery Acceptance Instructions
Delivery must be signed by the customer or an individual at least 18 years old that the customer designates to have the authority to sign for the delivery.
It is critical that any damages that are visible at the time of delivery are noted on the delivery slip at the time of delivery and are accompanied by the customer's signature. Do not sign the Bill of Loading (trucking company receipt) until you have inspected your merchandise for damages. If the boxes containing the items appear damaged please mark this very clearly on the delivery slip. If you have ordered the items to be assembled and have noticed any damages during the assembly process, please ensure to note this clearly while signing the assembly service paperwork. In the event that an item arrives damaged or defective please see Returns and Damages section.
We will not be responsible for damaged freight, if delivery receipt is signed clear.
In the event that you are not ready to accept delivery we will be happy to hold the merchandise in our warehouse at no charge for 7 business days. After this time passes your account will be charged a storage fee of 2% of the purchase price per day.
If after numerous attempts made to deliver purchased goods the customer was repeatedly unavailable to accept the delivery, we reserve the right to recall all merchandise for a full refund of the purchase price, less all shipping and handling costs that are incurred by us as a result. The same applies if a customer is not available to accept a delivery at a previously arranged time after an appointment had been scheduled and the delivery cannot be completed.