20 Gifts Your Dad Will Love for Father’s Day This Year
by: Tiffany Grandstaff, Editorial Staff
Father’s Day is just around the corner, and Dad deserves something this year that he will actually use. It wouldn’t hurt if he loved it too, and with these amazing gift ideas, it should be easier than ever to find him something he will enjoy for years to come.
1. Golf-loving dads probably already have a good bag for the course, but what they don’t have is this Black Golf Bag desktop décor. Made to resemble a real golf bag, this gift holds half a dozen of dad’s favorite pens and even has metal wheels that roll around just like the real thing.
2. Give dad the gift of vision by offering him a fully functional harbor telescope. This one is made from high-end brass and ebony, so even if he never uses it, it will still serve as an interesting conversation piece in his den. Fitted on an adjustable rosewood tripod, Dad will love this addition to his nautical décor collection.
3. Your father works hard and deserves a break, so why not give him the Howard Miller Wood and Chrome Corkscrew and Stopper Vintage Wine Set? It comes in a masculine Burgundy box and features things like a stainless-steel waiters-style corkscrew and a fold-out bottle opener. He will be found in his own little sophisticated world, and you will be responsible for that.
4. All dads are still kids at heart, which is why giving your father this Marble Chess Set is such a good idea this year. Not only will it provide your family with hours of entertainment, but it will also double as sophisticated art. Featuring rustic Earth-tones, this elegant chess set measures just 10-inches wide and folds to become a box that stores the game pieces.
5. Dad deserves a stylish place to pop a cork at the end of a long, hard day. Give him the Howard Miller Distressed Rustic Cherry Bar and Wine Console, and watch as the grin returns to his overworked face. It holds up to 12 of his favorite wine bottles, features a convenient locking door, and allows stemware to hang for easy access.
6. Have Dad unwrap the Rubberwood Game Table and give him a reason to be a kid again. This unique gift features a reversible top and antique brass finished hardware – a combination that is sure to fit any masculine décor. Enjoy hours of cards, cribbage, chess, or checkers with the competitive man of your house.
7. If your father is as serious about games as he is about his furniture, this Mahogany Wood Game Table from the Uttermost Fineas Collection is the perfect Father's Day Gift. It's an elegant addition to any room and works as a double gift - giving Dad a place to play and to spend time playing chess with you. With dual storage drawers, this table is perfect for fathers who enjoy a calm game of Checkers as much as chess.
8. What cigar-loving dad wouldn’t appreciate a high-end cigar stand for Father’s Day this year? Give him the Thomas Cigar Stand by the Crestview Collection. It is finished in bonded black leather and features an attractive antiqued mirror top. Perfect for any office or den décor, Dad will love his nice new spot for stogies.
9. This globe is perfect for any jet-setting father, or one who wants to be. Pilots and aspiring pilots alike will love the silver finished aircraft axis decoration on this elegant black globe. Pick it up as a great Father's Day gift and tell Dad to use it to pick the family's next holiday destination!
10. The Diablo Propane Fire Pit is an outdoor dream-come-true for all dads. With its attractive multi-tier square design and stainless-steel burner, this portable fire pit features the safety of concrete fiber construction and is accented by black glass fire rocks that enhance the ambiance of the flames. Playing with fire can be dangerous, but giving this as a gift for Father’s Day is a very safe bet.
11. If your dad is an old-school man, hand him the Vintage Buffalo Horn Dominoes Game Set for Father’s Day and send him on a trip down Memory Lane. Charming and unique, this is a gift that keeps on giving. It features a complete set of buffalo horn dominoes in a sturdy carrying case – ideal for men who enjoy a little friendly competition no matter where they go.
12. Give Dad something with staying power for Father’s Day this year, especially if he loves participating in casual pub games with loved ones. Spare no style and never spoil his décor when you offer him this Hand-Carved Antique Clawfoot Game Table. It has the ever-popular reversible top featuring games like backgammon, checkers, and chess, with the polished pieces included for immediate enjoyment with them all.
13. Help your dad count down the hours until his next fishing trip with this Fishing Rod Display Clock. Made from high-end acrylic and stainless-steel, this gift will surely stand the test of time. Remind him of his happier days out on the water, while offering him hope for the fishing excursions in his future.
14. All dads are innate hunter/gatherers, which is why giving yours a set of binoculars is a surefire way to catch his attention. Offer him these antique brass binoculars in their decorative wooden box and let Dad know you see his true colors. Featuring a sturdy leather neck trap, this gift is perfect for Dad’s favorite sailing, hunting, or sight-seeing trips.
15. Help Dad deck out his boat by giving him the Howard Miller Weather and Maritime Nautical Themed Tide Meter Clock for Father’s Day this year. This polished silver-toned time piece displays low and high tide, complete with their approximated position in the Atlantic Ocean. Make Dad feel cool, calm, and confident on the water as he secures the clock to his vessel in your honor. Anchors away!
16. What do you get for the outdoorsy dad who has it all? How about the Portable Brown Barrel Ceramic Fountain? This water splash décor is perfect for the home or garden and is 100% maintenance free. Help Dad unwind with the soothing sounds of nature by giving him a gift that is as steadfast and reliable as he is.
17. Your dad knows all too well how quickly time flies, so remind him of the good ole days with this Howard Miller Folded Picture Frame Tabletop Clock. Decorate his den or office with inspiration from the past, present, and future, and behold as your time together becomes more special.
18. Decorative book ends put the “fun” in “function.” If your papa loves the water, he’ll adore a set of these Nautical Themed White Trade-Ship Bookends. Each are hand-painted and placed over beach wood planks, and both ends of the ship feature intricate detailing that includes a hull, multiple fabric sails, and all three traditional decks. He will feel like he’s out on the ocean every time he looks at the gift you gave him.
19. Your dad has everything, except an adequate place to take a load off. All fathers have a special seat in the house, so why not upgrade the old man by giving him the Quilted Leatherette Lounge Chair. This masculine brown lounger even comes with a matching ottoman. Have Dad kick back and enjoy the fruits of his labor in his amazingly crafted, super comfortable chair by Zuo.
20. Dad always seems to have a lot of work to do. Why not give him a luxe office chair to spruce up his work space at home or the office? The Hekman Genuine Leather Executive Chair is the perfect choice and comes in four colors - Black, Coffee, Merlot, and Tan - to complement any office. This powerful and masculine chair is also incredibly comfortable, making it a great choice to keep Dad happy during a long work day.