Modernist Frank Lloyd Wright Collection Clock with Art Glass Panel
Ebony Finished Maple Veneer Bulova Clock with Brass Finished Rod Pendulum
C4836 HARLEY BRADLEY CLOCK
Gracing a cul-de-sac and overlooking the Kankakee River, the B. Harley Bradley House is a handsome two story home designed by Wright early in his career, has a variety of unique and beautiful leaded glass windows.
- This product has been adapted from a detail of one of them.
- The elongated geometric patterns designed for the B. Harley Bradley House are some of the most sophisticated he ever created.
- Maple veneer stained in an ebony finish.
- Smaller scale chiming design has a bent wood curved top and a full base.
- A brass finished rod pendulum swings behind the lower glass panel.
Overall Dimensions in Inches:
- Height: 18.5
- Width: 7.5
- Depth: 4.25
Your new Bulova quartz clock incorporates a timekeeping principle, engineered to provide the highest timing standards in a clock designed for consumer use. Its timekeeping element is exactly controlled by a vibrating quartz crystal driven by the energy from a standard battery by means of an electronic circuit. The vibratory motion of the quartz is converted into rotary motion, to turn the time-of-day hands by a simple and reliable mechanism. Manufactured to the highest quality specifications, your Bulova quartz clock is engineered to provide more than a year's accurate timekeeping on the specified battery.
- Triple Chime
- Quartz / Battery
- Arabic numerals
- 15 inches - 25 inches
- Under 10 inches